Handheld Power Equipment Service
SEACOAST NH HANDHELD REPAIR SERVICES
Coastal Enginuity, LLC services ALL brands of outdoor power equipment including chainsaws, trimmers, backpack blowers, handheld blowers, hedgetrimmers and brushcutters. We are locally owned and operated, community focused, and provide a broad range of services to our New Hampshire Seacoast customers.
"Great service, can pick up and drop off if you need it. They did a great job on my Billy Goat blower, my Mosquito Sprayer and my mower. Now working on my diesel generator and they provide a great service at a great price. I highly recommend these guys!" - Don G. (Yelp)
HANDHELD TUNE-UPS & REPAIRS
Our full service includes compression check, ignition check, inspection of all wear points. We grease all points, adjust cables (if applicable) and or mechanical linkages, and can sharpen chains. Engine service can include the engine oil (4 stroke), air filters, fuel filter, fuel lines, and spark plug. If required, the fuel system is cleaned and the carburetor is adjusted. In additon, we make sure that the engine cooling fins are clear of any debris and the spark arrestor is not clogged. Every machine is cleaned and tested prior to pick up or delivery.
WE SERVICE ALL BRANDS
Honda, Husqvarna, Stihl, Maruyama, John Deere, Craftsman, Troy-bilt, Cub Cadet, Poulan, Shindaiwa, Mantis, Little Wonder, Homelite, Red Max, Jonsered, Tanaka and more!
DID YOU KNOW?
- If your chain saw engine lacks power, this can be caused by several different issues. It may be something as simple as a dirty filter or bad spark plug, or it could be the result of carburetor issues.
- Outdoor power equipment engines, including those found in lawn mowers, chainsaws, and string trimmers, are susceptible to corrosion damage caused by E10, a gasoline that contains 10% ethanol. Use a fuel stabilizer containing an ethanol treatment with each fill-up, this is a way you can protect your small engine from corrosive damage caused from ethanol.
- When it comes to chain saws, one component that often causes issues is the guide bar. If you notice that the edge of the guide is misshapen or visibly worn, or it overheats so much it turns blue, it's probably time for repair or replacement.
- If the cutting line doesn't advance on your lawn trimmer, you most likely have a problem with the trimmer head. We will be able to quickly troubleshoot and repair the issue to ensure that your trimmer is functioning at maximum capacity.
- Did you know that your leaf blower motor needs to be periodically cleaned? If the engine is dirty, this affects the power level of the leaf blower, as the motor won't be able to get going fast enough to really push the air through.