Riding & Zero-turn Mower
SEACOAST NH RIDING & ZERO-TURN MOWER REPAIR SERVICES
Coastal Enginuity, LLC services ALL brands of zero-turns, riding mowers, push mowers, self-propelled mowers, lawn tractors and tractors. We are locally owned and operated, community focused, and provide a broad range of services to our New Hampshire Seacoast customers.
"Ric and his team are terrific! Honest, straightforward estimates, never a hidden charge and they provide solid advice. This winter, we had an iron fireplace tool get sucked into our snowblower and wrapped around a shaft like a curly-fry...Coastal Enginuity picked it up, turned around the repair and delivered the machine back to be in time for the next storm - great service!" - Jamie G. (Google)
RIDING & ZERO-TURN MOWER TUNE-UPS & REPAIRS
Our full service includes compression check, ignition check, charging system check, inspection of all wear points including belts, blades, spindles, idler pulley bearings, tires, and brakes. We set tire pressure, grease all points, adjust cables and or mechanical linkages, level the mower deck, scrape the deck, and sharpen the blade(s). Engine service can include the engine oil, oil filter, air filters, fuel filter, fuel lines and spark plug(s). If required, the hydrostat oil and filter(s) are changed and the fuel system is cleaned and the carburetor is adjusted. In additon, we make sure that the engine cooling fins are clear of any debris. Every machine is cleaned and tested prior to pick up or delivery.
WE SERVICE ALL BRANDS
Simplicity, Ferris, Cub Cadet, Husqvarna, Toro, Honda, Ariens, Gravely, Snapper, John Deere, Craftsman, Troy-bilt, MTD, Yard Machines, MTD, Exmark, Lawnboy, Bob Cat, Scag, Walker, Murray, Walker, Poulan, White, Murray, Wheel horse, Write, Bunton, Powerhorse, Briggs and Stratton, Tecumseh, Kawasaki, Kohler, Yamaha, Subaru and more!
DID YOU KNOW?
- Check your oil before every use! If the oil level goes down or if it turns dark, it is time for service!
- To promote a healthy-looking grass, we can sharpen the blades before mowing. You should start every mowing and cutting season with a new or newly sharpened blade as well.
- When using a tractor or zero-turn, always turn the mower off when crossing a sidewalk or driveway. Even though the machines are designed to stop the blades, always assume that they are spinning and keep feet and hands away from the deck!
- If your tractor or zero turn mower vibrates excessively, this is a good indication that a housing fastener has come loose, the blade is unbalanced or damaged, a belt is worn unevenly, or there is a spindle or idler pulley issue. Because there are so many different culprits for this problem, it is a good idea to let a pro handle the repairs.
- If your riding lawnmower won't start and you hear a clicking sound, this may be an issue with the solenoid, which may very well need to be replaced. We are able to provide quick and timely repairs for a wide range of mower issues.
- If you notice that your lawn mower is sputtering when you start it, the issue could be that the choke is sticking or that the air filter is clogged. In general, it's a good idea to keep your filter clean. If you don't have one, we can do it for you.
- Most engines are air cooled. It is critical to keep cooling fins (inside the engine) clear of debris, grass, and mouse nests! If your engine is running hot or if you sense that there is a cooling related issue, send the machine in immediately to prevent more costly repairs or even seizing the engine!