Lawn Mower Service
SEACOAST NH LAWN MOWER REPAIR SERVICES
Coastal Enginuity, LLC services ALL brands of Lawn Mowers, zero-turns, riding mowers, push mowers, self-propelled mowers, lawn tractors and tractors. We are locally owned and operated, community focused, and provide a broad range of services to our New Hampshire Seacoast customers.
"I had my lawnmower serviced at Coastal Enginuity this year for the first time, but definitely not the last! The service was excellent and the mower was repaired and tuned ahead of schedule. Best of all, the cost was less than expected. The mower has worked great all season. I will definitely be using CE for all of my small engine work!" - Scott M. (Google)
LAWN MOWER TUNE-UPS & REPAIRS
Our full service includes compression check, ignition check, charging system check, inspection of all wear points including belts, blades, crank shafts, tires, and safeties. We adjust cables and or mechanical linkages, level the mower deck, scrape the deck, and sharpen the blade. Engine service can include the engine oil, oil filter, air filters, fuel filter, fuel lines and spark plug. If required, the fuel system is cleaned and the carburetor is adjusted. In additon, we make sure that the engine cooling fins are clear of any debris. Every machine is cleaned and tested prior to pick up or delivery.
WE SERVICE ALL BRANDS
Simplicity, Ferris, Cub Cadet, Husqvarna, Toro, Honda, Ariens, Gravely, Snapper, John Deere, Craftsman, Troy-bilt, MTD, Yard Machines, MTD, Exmark, Lawnboy, Bob Cat, Scag, Walker, Murray, Walker, Poulan, White, Murray, Wheel horse, Write, Bunton, Powerhorse, Briggs and Stratton, Tecumseh, Kawasaki, Kohler, Yamaha, Subaru and more!
DID YOU KNOW?
- Check your oil before every use. If the level goes down or if the oil turns dark, it is time for service!
- To promote a healthy-looking grass, we can sharpen the blades on push and riding mowers before mowing. You should start every mowing and cutting season with a new or newly sharpened blade as well.
- When using a lawn mower, always turn the mower off when crossing a sidewalk or driveway and push in a forward direction, never pull the mower towards you. Also keep the mower flat, never lift the mower. It you do accidently hit an object, stop the mower immediately and turn it off, remove the spark plug wire, and then inspect the machine.
- If your lawnmower vibrates excessively, this is a good indication that a housing fastener has come loose, the blade is unbalanced or damaged, or the crankshaft is bent. Because there are so many different culprits for this seemingly insignificant problem, it is a good idea to let a pro handle the repairs.
- If your lawnmower won't start, there is a good chance that it needs the fuel system cleaned out. Ethanol begins to degrade after 1 month. It is important to use fresh fuel. We recommend Marine Stabil and Startron in every tank of fuel.
- If you notice that your lawn mower is sputtering when you start it, the issue could be the air filter, which can easily be replaced with a new one. In general, though, it's a good idea to keep your filter clean with an air compressor. If you don't have one, we can do it for you.
- If the self-propelling mechanism in your lawnmower has stopped working properly, some possible culprits are a damaged or broken drive belt, faulty drive wheels or a bad cable.
- Your engine is air cooled. If you notice it overheating, there is a good chance that the cooling fins are blocked. Clear this immediately as it could cause significant engine damage. As always, we are here to help!